We’ll Handle Every Little Detail and Make Your Outing a Success
One reason why you are probably hoping to hold your next golf outing at Sand Barrens Golf Club our fantastic layout, with our unique bunkering and rolling terrain. This is a course that consistently ranks with the best of the best in Golf Digest and other leading golfing publications. Our three nines are extremely unique in this area and they will make for an attention-grabbing round of great fun for your guests. Having a great course for your outing is bound to draw lots of players.
But there is more to having a successful outing than great golf. The service that a club provides is a key part of turning a golf event into a winner for players and organizers.
Because of that, Sand Barrens strives to customize events based on your very special and individual needs. Whether you’re planning an executive foursome, a charity fundraiser for up to 212 players, a corporate outing for your company, or a casual day of fun with your friends, our tournament coordinator will work with you to organize and manage every aspect of your event. Remember, at Sand Barrens, one call does it all.
We do outings for groups from up and down the eastern shore as well as group events for businesses and corporations from the Philadelphia area.
We can handle very large outings because of the versatility of our 27-hole layout. But we extend a warm welcome to smaller groups as well. Groups ranging from 16 people to more than 200 are treated in the same extraordinary way. That’s one reason why we get so many return customers. Among the groups that choose us for their events are: the Cape May Association of Realtors, Par Fore Kids, Upper Township Rescue, Be a Hero Tournament, Cumberland County College Foundation and Wetlands Golf.
And whether your event is the “First Annual” or “Tenth Annual,” our tournament coordinator will be there every step of the way.
Just give us a call and we’ll take care of everything. Many of our group leaders enjoy the fact that they’re able to play on the day of their event because we’ve taken care of all the details. How stress-free is that?
Our packages and rates will depend on the time of year and time of day that you choose for your event.
Here are some of the services we can provide to outing groups:
- Advanced booking more than a year in advance so that you can begin planning early.
- Recommendations on format, competitions and course set-up based on your group profile. That will ensure that everyone has a good time regardless of skill level.
- Personalized welcome signs for your outing to make everyone feel at home.
- Practice warm-up balls so that players can get off to a great start.
- Personalized score cards, score sheets and scoreboards to add a very individualized touch to your day.
- Alphabetical and tee time listings for participants.
- Installation of sponsorship tee signs, banners, or signage so you don’t have to worry about set-up.
- Closest to the pin, longest drive, straightest drive and many other contests. We can create great contest holes for you on all of our par-3s. One particularly great location is No. 9 on our North Course where guests can watch from the clubhouse as players try to hit the green off the tee.
- Event scoring done for you.
- Shotgun start so that the pace of play will work out well.
- All the extras for your awards ceremony including: public address system, professional scoring and scoreboards.
- Prizes, awards, and gift packages available at discount prices — customized with your event logo.
- Group clinics before the event so that your players can have a few tips on how to play at Sand Barrens.
Our Great Cuisine
Good food is a vital ingredient in a superb outing and we have it all. The Sand Barrens clubhouse has a variety of beautiful spots where you can hold your tournament awards banquet.
We can handle from 220 to 250 people inside our clubhouse where we also have audio visual equipment available for your event. We have an award-winning chef and restaurant, and our food and beverage staff can tailor a menu specifically for your group. From a picnic buffet or BBQ to a gourmet sit-down dinner, each meal is sure to be delicious.
Here are some of the possibilities: cold-cut and delicatessen-style buffets, hot Italian hoagie sandwiches, barbecue, surf and turf, and Italian buffets. We can offer lunch and dinner buffets or sit-down service. You may also wish to provide breakfast, box lunches or an hors d’oeuvres reception for your guests.
Dietary restrictions or food allergies? Just let us know beforehand so we can accommodate your request.
We can provide a master charge account at all food and beverage locations. Be sure to ask us about special privileges at our Royal Oaks Club.
Contact our Director of Golf Doug Delaney by telephone below or e-mail today and we’ll immediately start planning your next outing.